Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 22, 2013

God's guidance...

My prayer:

Wonderful God. Sitting here tonight and I am realizing that I have been so busy just trying to keep up with all of the amazing opportunities and just everyday life that it has been awhile since I have asked you what you want me to be doing. Or, even more importantly, what do you want me to stop doing? Guide me, lead me, show me what you have for me.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not so much about what you are doing or not doing. It is more about how you do what you do. What I care the most about is your character. I care about the condition of your heart. I care about how well you are loving and being loved by those around you. I care about how you are treating those around you that I have put in your life. 

When you are doing whatever you are doing, are you loving me and loving the people around you? Are you showing the love that I have put in you? Those are the questions that matter most to me. 

Turn left, turn right, go forward or stay put, whatever works for you but do it in love. Do it with a spirit of love and mercy and make sure you are a blessing in the middle of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment