Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 4, 2013

Advance prayer...

My prayer:

Such a wonderful night of prayer and worship with you and with amazing friends. I love nights like this, just soaking in your presence, hearing you so clearly, joining faith and watching you change people and situations in miraculous ways. 

Thank you for all that you do. I love you for who you are. I am all yours God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

You have no idea. There were forces at work tonight that intended to derail your lives. Your combined faith and warring in my Holy Spirit against them created a barrier that they could not get through. Your worship, your prayer, not only was edifying for me and encouraging for you, it kept you from being harmed by the attacks of the enemy. 

When you are listening to me, I will tell you when you need to war and to fight. I will tell you when you need to bind and to loose. I will keep you safe. When you are listening carefully to me you flow in a natural rhythm which matches the need in your life and the lives around you. 

You will pray for protection before you know you need to be protected. You will pray for provision before you know that there is a need. You will pray for favor before you know the opportunity. When you listen closely to me, you can pray in advance of the situation and avoid some pitfalls. 

Seek me first and all these things will be added to you. Keep that word in your heart and in your mind. Seek me often. Listen to my voice and I will lead you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment