Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gems embedded in the mess...

My prayer:

Well God, today was not really a better day but I managed a better attitude so it seemed better. I guess that is progress! 

I don't know what to talk about tonight. I really just have my head down in survival mode this week. 

I am VERY grateful that I don't have to face this week alone. I am VERY grateful that you are in this with me. I am VERY grateful for you God!

What God Said Tonight:

I see things differently than you do. You see a week that seems like a mountain of difficulties. I see a week full of millions of opportunities to show off what living life with me in it is like. You see the trouble, I see the victory. You see the complication, I see the solution. 

While my thoughts are not your thoughts and my ways not your ways, if you can, think on this week with the mind of Christ and you will recognize it for what it is. 

You will never have the opportunities that you will have this week, ever again. It is a unique time. 

Don't miss out on the gems embedded in the mess. When you are mining for gems, diamonds, emeralds, anything, you most often do not recognize them unless you know what you are looking for. They do not show their value initially. It isn't until you pick them up, polish, cut, and clean them before you see their true beauty. 

But, if you are looking for them and know what they look like, even when they are covered in dirt, you can find them, pull them out and polish them to a high shine with great value. 

Don't miss your gems.Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment