Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 7, 2013

Joy right in front of you...

My prayer:

Well God. Today was definitely a Monday. But lots of good stuff happened too and I can only imagine the stuff that you protected me from. I am left pretty drained though. Just want to hear your voice and go to sleep. 

I ask God that you refill and refresh me during the night so I can try again tomorrow. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

You were stuck looking at today when your vision is focused on tomorrow and that makes it frustrating and hard. 

Your tomorrow is on the way and I have already taken care of it. I know you are anxious for it but don't lose out on today and the joy in today by focusing on tomorrow. Tomorrow doesn't come in any faster by you focusing on it. 

Remember when you were a kid and could not wait to grow up. All you thought about was "One day when I am grown up I will..." But, thinking about it all the time did not make it come any faster. Actually it made it feel like it was taking longer and in the meantime, you missed out on a lot of fun that I had for you in that childhood time.

You missed the joy right in front of you because your eyes were on the future. 

It is good to hope for the future but don't let it rob your joy for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment