Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Keep an ear open for God...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. It is good to spend some quiet time with you tonight. 

It was actually great getting back to work today. Vacation was a wonderful break but it felt good to get back and start working everything together again. But, the crazy pace at work does not leave a lot of time to concentrate on you. 

You are always with me and I cannot express how grateful I am for that. I feel your presence and your guidance wherever I go and whatever I do. Without it I would be panicky and lost. But, there is not a lot of time to relax and talk during the day. 

That makes these times each night even more important and more special. 

I love spending time with you, I love listening to you, simple fact is I love you God. Thanks for choosing me.

What God Said Tonight:

Quiet time together is important, absolutely. 

As important though is you always being alert to my voice and my guidance. In the middle of the storm, in the middle of a busy day, in the middle of a traffic jam, in the middle of a celebration, always keep one ear tuned to my voice. 

I often have things to tell you. Things to help you. Things I would like for you to do for your sake and the sake of others. Usually, I will ask you to do things at the time that I need them done. It is easier that way, you don't have to remember. However, it does mean that I need you to always have an ear open for me. 

Be alert to my voice at all times and I will make your life a glorious miracle in action. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment