Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 21, 2013

NOW...

My prayer:

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!! God you are awesome!!!! Rest, massage, run, amazing news about the next season you have for us that will change the world!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! 

Awesome God, I can see the amazing future you have for us and I am so worried that I will mess it up. I am SO LESS than perfect and what if I do something to mess this thing up? 

God, please be bigger than my ability to mess it up. YOUR WILL BE DONE! I am all yours God. 

I love you so much. I want to be and do everything that you have for me. That is the deepest desire of my heart. Don't let anything get in the way of that God. 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am your God, I am your friend. I am your healer, I am your redeemer, I am your husband. I am everything you need. 

You are my child and my bride and I will make sure that every last thing that I have determined for us to accomplish is done in my name. 

I am so excited for this next season. You are in my will and you will see the amazing and wonderful accomplishment of a plan that I have had in place since the beginning of time. It is time to see that plan come to fruition. I will see it all come together and you will change the world in my name. 

Now is the time, now is the season, you have been prepared and put into position and you will see my will accomplished in this thing. 

I love you and I will see you victorious in my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment