Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Strong rope...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. Awesome teacher. Incredible savior. 

My life is wonderful because you are in it and in charge. It is really that simple. 

People wonder why I work so hard and spend so much time getting to know you and getting close to you. The answer is very simple. The more of you in my life, the better my life is. The better my life is, the better I can make other peoples' lives. The better other peoples' lives are, the better the world is. 

I love you so much God. Thanks for loving me first and loving me more!

What God Said Tonight:

We are woven together like a strong rope. We are still separate as are the cords of the rope; however, we are so woven together it is hard to imagine one without the other.

It makes you strong. It makes you beautiful and it makes you blessed.

Don't ever stop seeking me. Don't ever stop trying to know me. There is always more to know and we can always be closer today than we were yesterday.

The closer you get to me, the more miraculous your life. Things that use to tie you up in knots that you could not find a solution for, disappear in my presence as we get closer.

I love you and I am yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment