Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The struggle of life...

My prayer:

Thank you God for hearing my prayer, for amazing friends and family who pray for me, and for making today 900% better than yesterday! So many awesome praise reports today for me and people I love. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!! 

Thank you for favor. Thank you for peace. Thank you for getting me through the rough patches. LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

A life lived, truly lived, is never without struggle. The reality of life is there will be struggle, there will be trouble. There will be pain. But there will also be healing, protection, joy, peace, blessings, favor, and excitement. 

Each day is a mix of both sides and you get to choose what you look at and what you focus on. That is why I tell you to keep your eyes on me. 

When you find yourself walking away, you disrupt the atmosphere and stunt the expression of you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment