Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wanting more...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a great day of rest and time to worship you. I think I am having some of that after ministry event crash feeling tonight. All the built up adrenaline, joy, amazement, comes to an end and leaves me wanting more. 

I am really greedy when it comes to you and your presence God. I am really greedy when it comes to seeing you do your stuff. I ALWAYS want more. I want more of you. I want more anointing. I want more miracles for me and for all the people around me. I want more. 

I hope that in this case, greed is ok because I don't think I can do anything to change it. 

I can't wait for the next big thing with you God. I thought that I wanted some time to rest and recover, but I am hungry for the next great thing...whatever that is. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I do have a season of rest for you but it is short, so I am glad that you are ready to go again.

Remember that you always need the rest, the Sabbath. For your day to day life, that is one day a week. For the fields it is one year out of every seven. The principle is the same. Work sic and rest one. Then, start again. 

When you get out of balance with that, the time that you work is not as effective as it should be, you get burnt out and you can't live the life I have for you.

So, enjoy this short rest and be ready for the next season, the next big thing, because it is coming sooner than you think. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment