Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Childlike faith...

My prayer:

So many years God of seeking for approval and love. And now, I am just now realizing, that your approval and love has been there for me the whole time. Not because of anything I did or didn't do but because of who you are and what you did at the cross for me. 

All I need to do is accept it. It so simple it is hard. It doesn't fit with how I think about life, reality, you. But, it is true. I know it to the depth of my soul that it is true.
I am ready to walk in the freedom that comes with receiving your new covenant God. I am ready to fully accept all that you have provided for me. I understand that I don't earn your approval or love. I understand that you are 100% on my side no matter what. I am determined to live the rest of my life in that truth.

What God Said Tonight:

You are getting it my child. You are beginning to understand the truth of the new covenant.

Remember when I said that you should come to me like a child. I meant that in many ways. One of the ways is directly related to this. A child has not learned cause and effect. A child has not yet learned that certain behaviors result in certain things.

It takes the faith of child to believe that I paid for all of your sin. It takes the faith of a child to understand what it means to be completely forgiven so that your sins are forgotten. Watch a child, once they have misbehaved, and have been punished or gotten away with it, they move on. They don't dwell over it.

I am sending an anointing to you tonight for childlike faith. With it, you will see the truth of what I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment