Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

God on our side...

My prayer:

Awesome God of peace. God I pray for your peace tonight. I pray that you fill us with your peace that passes all understanding. I bind confusion and doubt and I loose your peace and direction in our lives. It is your desire that we live in perfect peace. 

Thank you God for your perfect peace in us tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

You do not need to fear or worry. I am still in charge. I have you covered and protected. Fear is not from me. Confusion is not from me. 

All things that are not from me have no place in your life. You have my peace, my strength and my eternal promise that I will never leave you. I will never turn my back on you. 

My favor, my power, my strength, my Spirit is on your side forever. Who or what could ever beat that? 

Love you my precious child.

No comments:

Post a Comment