Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

God's help...

My prayer:

Awesome God. You have all the answers and you work everything out, every time! I don't know why it still surprises me. It shouldn't. 

I spent most of last night thinking about a problem, trying to work out a solution and got no where with it. I go to work today and before I can even try to work it out, you took care of it. Problem solved!

Thank you God! Thank you for taking care of me and the challenges in my life before I can even pray about them. The way you love me, the way you love us is amazing! LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I take care of you because I love you. Pretty simple really. 

I love when you pray. I love when you bring me your needs, your wants. It gives us a chance to talk and it gives you a chance to know that it was me who stepped in and took care of it. 

However, when we are close, when you are talking with me throughout the day and we are together throughout the day, you don't always have to ask for help. I see what you need and I have the answers so I will definitely take care of you. 

If a mother saw her toddler drop their toy as they ran across the playground, wouldn't she pick it up? How much better will I, your heavenly Father, take care of your needs? I will give you the desires of your heart and I will provide for your every need. 

You can count on me and I will take care of you. I love you forever, my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment