Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 4, 2013

God's talking...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I have a million thoughts running through my head tonight but none are really worth talking about. I think I would rather listen than talk. You always have something wonderful to say and that sounds like a better idea than trying to get my thoughts to line up into anything sensible. LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am happy to talk because you listen. 

Can you imagine for a minute what it would feel like if you were talking to people around you all of the time but none of them could hear you? Imagine the frustration. Imagine the hurt. 

I work pretty hard to make it plain. I even wrote a book. But too much of the time, my people, my children don't hear my voice. I know it takes some effort. It takes some practice. That is why I ask you to read my Word and why I ask you to assemble with other Christians often. These are things that help you to hear me. 

When life is so loud that it drowns out my voice, something needs to change. I am talking, all of the time, I am talking. I want to help you  I want to give you direction. I want to give you peace. I want to provide for your every need. Listen, hear, and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment