Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Greatness...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I know it is not quite Thanksgiving yet but I find myself in a very thankful mood tonight. I am especially thankful tonight for the wonderful people you have put in my life. Amazing, talented, insightful, encouraging, loving, smart, and just plain wonderful people! Thank for surrounding me with your best kids God!

What God Said Tonight:

You are in a place that I have saved and determined for you. You can do great things from the place that I have put you. You can see the world changed. You can also do great harm if you choose to. 

I surround you with great people to help you be the best that you can be. I surround you with the best so you can strive for more. 

I have greatness stored in every child of mine. I placed it in them before they were born. When they partner with me it grows. Then I put you all together and wonderful things can happen. 

I love you and all of my wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment