Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 14, 2013

It was worth it...

My prayer:

My  God, your an awesome God you reign, from heaven above, with wisdom, power and love, my God your an awesome God! You do the miraculous every day in my life and I am SO GRATEFUL!!! I live a blessed, favored and miraculous life because of you. Not perfect, you know me, I always want more of you, but SO GOOD! Thank you Jesus!!

What God Said Tonight:

I do know you my sweet daughter. I knew you from before you were born. I created you specifically for this time and this place, knowing all that you would struggle with and knowing the beauty that would come of your victory. 

It was worth it. You may not see that fully now, but one day, when you see the lives that were blessed through your testimony and from your life, you will know it was worth it. 

That is something I hope to show everyone of my children some day. There will be a day when they each get to see the lives they blessed. There will be crowds and crowds of people. You do not understand your influence. You do not understand how one kind act of love can ripple out to effect so many. Thousands, millions, billions and more. 

You reach is infinite in me. Your power is immeasurable in me. I love you so much. Be encouraged tonight that all that you go through, the good the bad and the ugly is blessing others in your victory. Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment