Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Awareness...

My prayer:

What a great day of walking with your hand and guidance on me all day! Thanks for showing me what to say and do all day. Thanks for keeping me protected in some kind of treacherous situations. Thanks for showing me opportunities to be a blessing. And thank you for working out the timing of everything so perfectly. U = WONDERFUL!

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you always but I am glad you were so aware of it today. 

It makes it so much easier to help you when you have me tuned in during the day. When you keep you ears and your eyes open, when you keep your awareness on me, that is when I can really show you the good stuff I have for you. 

I have so many blessings stored up for you. It is a good thing that we have an eternity together. Otherwise I would not have time to give then all to you. We could have a million Christmases and birthdays together and I would still have more blessings to give. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment