Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 16, 2013

Becoming love...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father, Amazing Savior, Holy Spirit Helper! I got to share your full grace and love with someone today and it was AWESOME!!! I mean, I think I did an ok job explaining it. She seemed to understand at least the "no guilt" aspect of it. Thank you Holy Spirit for speaking to her spirit and making my simple words mean more. 

For the first time, I think I really understand the joy of evangelism. I mean, I have shared you with a lot of people and I love seeing them grow in their relationship with you. But the basic message that you love us, period end of story, no ifs and or buts, I have not realized the pure joy of sharing that with people before. Maybe because I haven't really understood it before or known it my heart before. 

Whatever the reason, I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU! Can't wait to tell more people!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Love. The easiest and most complicated thing in the world.

Love is patient and kind. Love does not boast. It is not self serving. You have read about love, you have known moments of love.

I am taking you into a season where you will become love. You were made in my image. I am love. You are about to discover your true identity in me, love.

It is a wonderful way to be and to live. You are going to "love" it!

No comments:

Post a Comment