Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dreams come true...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't know what to talk about tonight. 

I have definitely been in survival mode this week, just trying to get through. Plenty of challenges but you are leading me through them all. You are providing for all of my needs, just when I need it, cause that is the kind of amazing Father you are. 

I really am ready for this new season. I want to do something big with you God. I want to make an impact that will ripple through all eternity. I want to see people's lives dramatically changed for and by you. I can almost taste it, it is so close. 

Anyway, I should stop rambling and hear what you have to say. Your thoughts are always better than mine...

What God Said Tonight:

Dreams come true. I have put a dream and a vision in your heart to prepare you for the challenges that will come against it. I have shown you a sliver of what is possible to help you through the times when it seems impossible. I have shown you the hope in the future to get you through the struggle, the attack of today. 

I am your hope and your future. Once day, you will trust me enough to know that is true, no matter the situation and no matter what you see. For now, I will continue to give you peeks into the future. Hold onto those to hold you up on the days when there seems to be no more hope. 

I love you and we do have big plans. Many more souls will know me when we are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment