Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Possibilities...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am feeling the itch. I am ready for the next big thing, whatever that is. You know me, I get easily bored and I am there. 

I am ready for the new season. I am ready to move forward. I am ready for new. One of the things about you that I love so much is that while you never change, you also always have something new for me. 

Thank you for being bigger than anything I can imagine. What's next for us?

What God Said Tonight:

Your future is full of choices. I am with you and I will help you discern the consequences of those choices. I will help you see which ones will most likely result in something that you would like. I will lead and guide you always because I am yours and you are mine, now and forever. 

But, the choices are now and always will be yours. I created you with the ability to choose. And while I know that you sometimes see that as much as a curse as it is a gift, it makes you free. It gives you the ability to shape your life. 

I know that you will always be with me and me with you. We will always partner to do great things. Which things we do together, that is up to you. 

See the possibilities, talk them over with me, and then make the choice you want. I am not your dictator, I am your Father and it is my greatest desire to see you continue to grow, mature, and be happy. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment