Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Step out...

My prayer:

Dear and wonderful Father. I pray and ask tonight God that you remove anything in me that is blocking what you have for me and what you want to do in me. I desire that there be no barriers between us God. I desire to have and be everything you want for me. Not only for myself but so that I can be a greater blessing to others. So I can help others to have and receive all that you have for them. 

God, we your children have lived without our inheritance for long enough. Shine a light on the hindrances. Shine a light on the things that are blocking us from you. And then, obliterate those blockages. 

In Jesus name I ask God. Amen.

What God Said Tonight:

Everything is telling you to go. Go forward, do, move step out. Everything is a green light for you right now. Do not hesitate to act. Do not hesitate to trust your instincts. They are being shaped and guided by my Spirit. 

I have brought you a very long way and we have a long way to go still. We will get to our destination. We will accomplish everything set out for us. You can trust your inner voice to know the timing. 

I have more than one "right" path for you. Only one path to me but many paths to your destiny. All are wonderful. I will walk with you whichever path you choose. But it is time to step out and move out. I will show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment