Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tears...

My prayer:

I shed a lot of tears today God. Some sad, some happy, some in sympathy. I am drained but somehow lighter for the experience. Crying is not something I do a lot of usually. And, you know that there were quite a few years when I couldn't cry, even when I wanted to. 

You talk about how you save our tears. You talk of them being precious to you. I don't think I have ever really understood that. But, when I think about today and some of the tears that I shared, there was something beautiful in the tears that she shed. Both in the honesty of the pain and in the cleansing of your comfort and healing. 

Thank you God for tears that heal. Thank you for tears that express things that our words cannot. 

What God Said Tonight:

You are precious to me. Everything about you is precious to me. The hairs on your head are precious to me. How could your expressions of joy and pain be anything but precious to me. 

You don't understand how much I love you. You don't understand how deep my affection for you goes. I am enamored of you. You are the most precious creation ever. You were made our image, the most high God. You are the wonder of the universe. The angels are in awe of you.

You see yourself through the veil of sin that satan tries to trow on you. One day you will see yourself as I see you, clean, righteous and perfect. In the meantime, know that my love for you is greater, bigger, longer, and more intense than you can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment