Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 14, 2013

True revelation...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. What a difference a day makes! Thank you for rest and rejuvenation. Today was wonderful.

I love what you are teaching me right now. I love that you are allowing me to question...everything and bringing me to such pure truth. I also love that you are letting me go down every path, knowing that some will not be truth and when I go down those, you keep me safe and show me the truth through the journey anyway. 

YOU ARE THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

True revelation, life changing revelation comes through testing, and experiencing, not through listening to someone talk. Every real thing that you have learned in your life has been as a result of an experience. 

Now, knowledge, hearing truth from someone else is important, but understanding and change comes though your experience. 

Remember that as you teach others. Remember that you can impart knowledge but you cannot give them the experience to create understanding. Only I can do that. 

I love you and will give you the experiences you need to gain the understanding that will take you to your next level, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment