Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Extraordinary...

My prayer:

My thoughts are a jumble tonight God. I am not sure even how to organize them enough to talk to you about them. I hope that you hear my heart tonight because my words and thoughts are not really going to be enough. 

I have a great life. You have provided so many blessings in my life, amazing people, your peace, your joy, a great job, undeserved favor. It is a really great life. It is a pretty stable life too. Which is good and I am extremely grateful. But, I want more. 

More excitement, more life changing experiences, more you. The day to day drudgery of life is just not enough. I want my life to matter, everyday. I want to see people amazed at your power, love, and kindness, everyday. I want to walk under an open heaven, everyday!

Does that make me crazy, greedy, both? Probably. I just don't think I was wired for ordinary. I want extraordinary!

What God Said Tonight:

Extraordinary comes with it's own set of problems but it is where you were created to live. I have an extraordinary life for you. It takes some work to find it. It takes some time to reveal it. But it is there and always has been. It is all around you. 

You change more lives than you know right now. But I understand, you want the full package. We are going there, we will get to that place of miraculous living together. You will see into spiritual realms like never before. You will pray and my promises will manifest, immediately in the physical. You will see great change in the world and in people. 

My life, my Spirit is in you. With the Spirit of the living God of all creation within you, how can your life be ordinary? 

I love you and I promise that what you see today is not all that there is. I promise that tomorrow will be new. I promise that you have not done and experienced all that I have for you yet. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment