Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 3, 2014

Healing the hurts...

My prayer:

Wonderful night with you and good friends God! 

God, open my eyes that I can see all of you. Open my ears that I can hear everything that you have to say. Open my heart to receive all that you have for me. Open my mind that I can understand you. I want to know all of you, every aspect, every nuance, every angle that makes up who you are. 

Help me to know you better.

What God Said Tonight:

I am an open book, literally. My nature is on display for all to see. My presence is available to all, all the time. 

You sometimes get blocked by the hurt and pain that gets you wrapped up and behind walls. It makes it harder for you to see me, harder for you to hear me. Let me in to heal the hurt, then you can remove the bandages, tear down the walls and see me fully. 

Let me in to the hurts that you don't even think that you can face, let alone share them with me. I promise, there is no hurt that is bigger or stronger than my healing power. Let me heal the broken parts and you will see me, hear me, feel me, experience me more clearly than every before. 

I love you so much my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment