Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Relationships...

My prayer:

Awesome God. You know that there are a million things that I appreciate about you. You are so loving I can't even wrap my head around it. You are so generous, in every way. You are so kind. You are so wise. You are so faithful...and so much more.

One of the things that I appreciate so much is how, when I am going through something, you always bring someone to me who is going through the same thing. That is such a HUGE comfort. 

Thank you for connecting me with just the right person to talk through stuff today. We did not solve anything but I feel a lot better knowing I am not the only one feeling this way. Your loving care for me is tremendous!

What God Said Tonight:

I am here for you always but I know sometimes it helps to talk it through with someone you can see. 

It is part of that relational thing. I have created you to be in relationship. Therefore, when you are going through something, you want to relate to someone who knows how you feel. 

The truth is, at any given moment, there are a lot of people around you going through the same things as you. My children who love me and seek me, face a lot of the same challenges living in a world that is not quite home yet. 

The more you reach out, the more you will find those people. Know that when you do, it helps them as much as it helps you. Do not shy away from relationships. They were made for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment