Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 16, 2014

The future is good...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I need you and your power manifested in so many areas of my life right now. And, they are all rather urgent. If you don't make these things happen, they are not going to happen. If they don't happen, I need a new plan and new direction. 

Thank you for healing, thank you for direction, thank you for provision and thank you for favor! You are amazing and I love you so much!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am here and working on your behalf. I did not fall asleep. I did not look away. I am on the job and I will not let you down. 

I am in you and you are in me and we will see the future together. I see the future and I know that it is good. You can see me and know that I am good. 

Love you and rest in the complete assurance that I am working on your behalf, even right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment