Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fish scales...

My prayer:

Awesome day God! Thank you!! Waking up this morning, I did not think it was going to be so great but you worked everything out, again. You are so good to me God!

Thank you for this new hunger for your word too God. Suddenly, things I have read a million times have new meaning. I can't stop reading. I just want more and more and it is wonderful.

Now, is everything perfect? Nope. There are lots of things that I am still hoping for, believing for, trusting you for. But, days like today remind me that it is all a matter of time and that you really will work everything for my good. I heart you big time God!

What God Said Tonight:

You know how a fish has scales that interlock, protecting them but remaining so supple and pliable that allows them to move through the water with almost no effort? That is what I want for you. I want you to be so pliable that you can move with my Spirit, anytime and anywhere to do anything. 

I have so much fo you. We have been through so much. Now it is time to take it to the next level. Now is the time to move with no hindrances on you. 

I have my Spirit in you for a purpose and a plan. It will guide you  if you are flexible enough to follow, it will take you places you cannot imagine to do things you cannot fathom. Let's see the miraculous here on the earth, eveywhere you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment