Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 17, 2014

Giving up...

My prayer:

I am completely in your hands God. I can't figure the way through this situation. I can't reason it out. I can only trust that you are here, in me, and working all things for our good. 

I am sorry I can't be more help. I feel like I am giving up or giving in but this has me stumped. I pray and ask that you are careful with us.

What God Said Tonight:

I have foreseen all that you would be faced with. I knew that this would be here at this time. I know how this will turn out. 

I am with you, now and forever. I don't leave when things get tough. That is the time that I can really show my glory. 

You don't see a way out of this and you are doing your best. You can do no more. So, relax, know that I am God and know that I always have your best interest at heart. I will see you though. I will show you a way that you have not even thought of. 

I am God and I have power and authority to make things work for your good. I have love and grace enough to make sure that it always does. Do not worry. I have got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment