Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 10, 2014

God can do ANYTHING...

My prayer:

You can do anything God. So tonight, I am going to believe for the crazy, unbelievable stuff. I am going to believe that not only will you complete the promise, the vision that you gave us but that you will also miraculously change anything and anyone that is not perfectly prepared on in position for the vision to be fulfilled, putting myself in the front of that line. 

That is what I just realized tonight. I have been worried that I was not completely prepared and since I was not completely prepared I was going to mess things up. But you are the all powerful and all knowing God. Nothing is too hard for you. If you need or want my compliance, it is yours. If there is anything in me that is holding things up, change me, right here right now. I give you complete access to me God. 

Thank you God!

What God Said Tonight:

A change, a true change and a lasting change is one that effects you at every level. Saul on the road to Damascus had a true and complete change. It happened quickly but it was not easy. 

I have and will continue to make those kinds of changes in people and for people as they are needed. 

Your change is already complete. You have what you need to step into the new season and into the vision. You are not perfect, except through me. You are prepared. I have complete assurance, coming from the God who knows the end from the beginning that I have you fully prepared. 

Get ready to see the manifestation, it is nearly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment