Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 23, 2014

God in charge...

My prayer:

Mighty God. There are so many things that are outside of my control. So many things I want to help with but feel entirely ineffectual in being able to help. There are so many situations and people who need your help, now. 

I love your peace in the storm. I love that you take care of us. But sometimes, like now, we need the situation to change. Hearts need to be healed, people need your protection, people need your protection, and we all need your love to be blatantly evident in our lives. God you know the specifics and the people I am talking about tonight.

God, I am sorry to jump right into the needs tonight. I do  love you. I do appreciate you. I do worship you God as the only one true God, my savior, my everything. All of those things are true, But the needs are true too. Please help.

What God Said Tonight:

I have the whole world in my hands. Not just the world itself but every last detail within the world. I can intervene in any situation that you release my will into. 

I am not shy and I am not timid. When it is time for the storm to cease, I will call it to cease and it will. When the time comes for deliverance, I will send the deliverer and make a way out where there seemed to be no way. I will heal bodies, minds, souls, spirits, of anyone who believes. I will fix the problem. 

Believe it, trust me, see me work it out. I love you daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment