Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Receive...

My prayer:

Thank you God. What a wonderful night. Can't wait to hear what more you have to say. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I would give you every rose in the world if it would show you my love for you. I would do anything to get you to see how much I love you. I have died so you can live. I was beaten so you can be healed. 

I have so much for you. I want so much more for you than what you have today. Will you receive it or will you find reasons why you think you don't deserve it? Will you take the blessings I have for you or will you convince yourself that it is too much or that you are being greedy? 

I have more to give to you than you can receive. 

Be careful of the blessing you turn away. It may be the very one you need the most. Find yourself in a position to receive and I promise I will give.

No comments:

Post a Comment