Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 14, 2014

The love of my life...

My prayer:

Wonderful Jehovah. You are the love of my life. I am who I am today only because you are in me. Through your grace, mercy and ultimate sacrifice I am saved, redeemed, set free, and blessed. You are in me and I am in you and we are one. No greater love exists than your love God. You are love. 

Thank you for loving me. Thank you for teaching me how to love. 

You and me, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I truly am the love of your life because my love is in you and flows out of you. My love is like a river that nourishes you cleanses you and runs out to the people around you. 

My love for you is unmeasurable and never ending. The flow will never stop. Nothing else in all of creation will remain but my love will never cease. My love goes beyond time and beyond distance. 

I am in you and you are in me and we will be one forever. My sweet child. I truly love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment