Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 28, 2014

You choose...

My prayer:

Following you God is the easiest and hardest thing in the world! On the one hand, I just need to follow your flow, your open doors, your opportunities and you make everything that I touch be blessed. On the other hand, When I look at all of the possibilities for my next step and I am trying to take the one that you want me to, it can be crazy hard.

God, I can only do what I think is best, and sometimes I can only do what I can do. I pray that you take it all and work it to my good and the good of those around me. I love you and my heart is good even if sometimes my execution is not.

What God Said Tonight:

I don't have just one right path for you. I have many paths, all of which can work toward the good of the Kingdom and for your good. I am not picky, You can choose any of them. 

All have great benefits and all have great challenges. All will lead you to your destination in me because I am in you now, I will stay in you and we will arrive at the final destination together, at the feet of the Father, you covered in my holiness. 

All that happens between now and then is really up to you. I can't wait to see what you choose. I will bless it. I will help you. We have some great adventures to live out on the way to the final destiny. You pick which ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment