Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Changed by love...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Make me a better person. God, I want to add value to everything and everyone around me. I don't want to be a drain or a subtraction in anyone's life. 

Fill me with your love that it overflows out of me. I know when I let stress get the upper hand, that the stress will flow out of me onto others. I want that to be true of your goodness, grace and love. Let you and all your goodness outshine the lack in me. 

Help me to love from the core of me. Go deep into me and wash out any bitterness, hurt or lack. Anything that gets in the way you flowing through me. 

I ask this for my sake, for the sake of those around me and most of all for your Kingdom's sake. We have got to get better at loving each other here on earth. It is getting pretty scary.

What God Said Tonight:

When you look at the world, you see crowds of people. You see disasters. You see wars and rumors of wars. And all of those things are happening. But I see Jimmy and Joseph. I see Serina and Sara. I see Yaniv and Yolanda. 

I see each of my people, my kids, individually. I see their struggles. I see their challenges. I see their hurts. I see also, their futures. I know that they will get to their promised land. I know that they will get to the place of loving those around them as themselves. I know that they will get to the place of their purpose. I don't have to see them in it today to know that it is in them. I don't have to see it in you today to know it is in you. 

I will continue to change you from the inside out. That is what I do. I will continue to grow you and help you. I will always continue to love you. 

My love is the key, truly. When you truly experience my love, everything is changed. There is no limit to my love. No matter how much you feel it, no matter how much you know, I will always love you more than that. You will never reach the end of my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment