Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Feelings...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I don't know what to talk about tonight. Not that I don't have a million thoughts running through my head, because I do. I just don't know how they all fit together to even put them to words, let alone organize them into anything that makes sense. 

God, I ask that you search my heart tonight. Find in your search anything you want to change and go ahead and change it. Find anything that you find worthy and keep it. Find any hurts and heal them. 

Thank you for your presence in my heart God. You presence makes it more than it would ever be on its own and capable of love that I could never achieve on my own. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am here and I  bring you peace. You are feeling anxious because you are being stretched and growing. You are feeling discouraged because you don't see your future the way that I do. You are feeling joy because I am in you. 

Your feelings matter. I know you have not believed that for a very long time but your feelings matter. I gave them to you. I value them. I value you. Your feelings are the richness in your life that makes each day worth living. 

Your feelings are not always accurate in that they do not always follow facts, logic or reason, but they are not meant to. You have your mind, your logic and reason to fulfill their own purpose. Your feelings are meant to color and enrich your experience of things. 

Do not be afraid or shy away from your feelings. Allow them to flow in you and you will find more joy than you can know or understand right now. I am in you and I feel what you feel. I know what you think. And I love you, all of you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment