Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Preparation...

My prayer:

Thank you God for guidance, next steps, understanding, and rest today. 

I loved hanging with you on the mountain top. It has been too long since we have been able to do that. We had to trudge through a lot of mud and ice to get there but sometimes, a tough path makes the destination more rewarding. Fact is, anywhere with you is a good place to be. 

Keep talking God and I will keep listening. Things seem to work better that way.

What God Said Tonight:

I will wrap you in the softest lambs wool blankets. I will keep you safe and warm in all seasons. I will guide you and teach you. I will love you, now and always. 

A season is coming where you will need my strength more than ever. A season where you will need to depend on me out of habit. 

That time is nearly here and you are nearly prepared. I will not let the season come until the preparation is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment