Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 10, 2014

Rejoice at the root...

My prayer:

God you are my blessing and your favor is on my life and I am SO GRATEFUL!!!!! What an amazing day of blessings and favor! I am so grateful that you are on my side and that you work everything for my good. It is amazing and wonderful and, if I was not living it, I probably wouldn't believe it. 

Thank you for the favor with our new client today. Thank you for healing my friend's mom. Thank you for amazing weather. Thank you for helping two wonderful friends have new levels of confidence in you today. Thank you for the amazing, breakthrough, wonderful, world changing news tonight! Can't wait to see what you do tomorrow.

LOVE YOU! PRAISE YOU!! ALL GLORY TO YOU GOD!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Days like today are like flowers blooming. The plant has been there all along. The roots growing in the ground, the stem coming up and the leaves spreading out. But it is not until the flowers come out that you truly see the plant and rejoice in its presence. 

I am taking you into a new level where you rejoice at the root, knowing the flower is to follow. I am taking you to a new level that you will be able to truly rejoice at the beginning of a thing, at the preparation stage and you won't have to wait for the result. 

I love you and I will see you mature. Not for my sake but for your sake. I want you to live a life a of joy and contentment and this is a key part of that life. 

Love you my sweet daughter. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment