Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Talking to God...

My prayer:

Thank you God for the activity of prayer. I love to pray for people, I love to be prayed for, I love to pray. There is such an intimacy in prayer. Intimacy with you and intimacy with those I am praying with. There is a spiritual connection that happens when two or more of us approach you in prayer that is indescribable and wonderful. 

Then, because you are you and you are so wonderful, you show up and comfort, heal, and change the situations when we ask. It is crazy when I think about it. Not only do you invite me to talk to you, the Most High God of the Universe!!! But also, you listen and take care of the burdens that we bring you. Doesn't get much better than that.

It is pretty amazing when I take a minute to think about it. Thank you SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

When I created you, I had in mind that you would be my friends. My children yes, but also my friends. In the sacrifice of Jesus, you became those friends who I could talk to and who could talk to me. I said that I no longer counted you a slaves but as friends. 

We would not be very good friends if we could not talk to each other. And there is nothing more that I want than your love and friendship. It means the world to me. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment