Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The road of perfect purpose...

My prayer:

Wonderful Lord. I am in awe tonight to look back and see how it is I came to be where I am today. This next thing that you have prepared, which is so clearly from you. No one else could have arranged so many divergent things and people over so many years to come together for a single purpose. 

God sized dreams are exciting and scary! 

Thank you for preparing me. Thank you for providing the opportunities. Thank you God for being in charge this whole time, working together everything, even the things I thought were so disappointing when they happened and making it into something bigger and better than I could have ever imagined on my own. 

What God Said Tonight:

Hang in there. There is not too much farther to travel to the road of your perfect purpose. 

Know that when you get there, it won't all be easy. You will work and you will fight but you will do it all for me and I will be your ever present help. 

I have positioned you. I have protected you. I will promote. you. You will see your dream of serving me lived out in a way you never could have imagined. 

I am yours and you are mine, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment