Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Don't fight it...

My prayer:

Ok God. What is going on? There are so many of your kids that are going through the same desert, struggle that I am in right now. Two friends in the last week said it feels like Groundhog's Day where every day is exactly the same. We are all feeling this same way. Something must be up. 

God, I ask for revelation and understanding of what is happening in the spirit realm. I ask that you show me the meaning behind all of this. And most importantly, I ask you to show me anything that I should be doing or not doing that will help all of us get through this.

God, I declare your joy which is our strength into our lives. I receive the oil of joy for mourning. I lean God on you, now and forever, because I love you, I trust you and I can't get us out of this on my own. 

What God Said Tonight:

Who ever said that you have to save yourself? You can't you know. You can't save anyone else either. I am the one who can save, redeem, and set free. You, yes, you are my hands and feet so often in that process that sometimes you forget that it is me that is doing the saving, not you. But make no mistake about it, you can not save yourself from anything in this world. 

You can avoid some things for a while, you can even fight some things off. But for true victory and true freedom, you have to rely on me. 

I will bring you out. But right now, you are a little like a swimmer who is drowning and fighting off the lifeguard. Go limp for me, trust me to bring you in. Don't let your fear or your need to control keep you from your blessing. 

I am taking you somewhere. Just follow me and I will show you great and mighty things. I love you daughter, you know that I do. I am in you, you can't lose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment