Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 5, 2014

God in me...

My prayer:

What a fantastic day God!! Started with a beautiful trail run that kicked my butt. Followed by sushi, new shoes, frozen yogurt, a movie, a nap...then a great time at church tonight with people I love. Sometimes these simple days are the BEST.

Thank you for being with me all day and sharing the fun! Thank you for the luxury of a whole day where I did not have to 'work' at anything, just rest. LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am not in a box, I am in you. As long as you get out and live your life, you will take me with you. 

I am in you. When you look for me, don't look around you. Don't look to other people. Look for me in you. I dwell in you and I will help you. 

I am not wandering around and I am not lost. I am firmly in you and I will never leave. I love you ferociously and I will see you protected, whole and prospering forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment