Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Know God's love...

My prayer:

I am boring myself tonight God. How about I listen to you instead. You are never boring. One of the many things I love about you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have waited for this time together. I have waited to tell you and I have set the table for us to be here tonight. I have prepared the time and he place. 

I have much to tell you but first, lay your head on my chest where I can love you. First, let me remind you of how precious you are to me. First let my love heal, cover, and fill every empty spot in you. I have much for us to do but it can all wait until you can know my love for you is powerful, real and better than anything else you will ever experience. 

I have so much love for you and so much of what I want for you is not even possible until you have my love more firmly established in you. 

That is the key of what these last several months have been about. All that I have been teaching you really comes down to that. Know my love in a practical way that changes you. Know my love so that you can love. Know my love so you are whole. Know my love so you can trust me no matter what. 

I love everything about you, absolutely everything now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment