Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 25, 2014

Rejection...

My prayer:

Abba. I am working really hard to not be offended tonight God but I am failing. I know getting offended doesn't do me or anyone else any good. I also know that it is ridiculous for me to be offended in this case anyway; but knowing that doesn't keep me from feeling it. 

Rejection, even rejection over something I didn't really even want, still stings. 

God, help me to have peace over this. Help me God to not get caught up in my pride and to be humble. Help me to love and not get bitter or angry. Those are all things that I know you would want me to do (and not do) but I will need your help. I can't do it on my own.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your peace and I am your identity. I have opened up some opportunities and I have closed others. You are entering into a new season and not everyone or everything can go into the new season with you. Your good byes and closed doors are not rejections, they are simply the evidence of a new season in your life. 

You have been hungering for something new. You have been so bored with the status quo. You know that to bring in the new I have to clear out some of the old. I need to make room in your life. 

You know that if you really wanted it, I would be happy to give it to you. I would be happy to keep that opportunity and those people in your life But truth is, we are on a new road and a new journey and you will need to be free to follow my voice. I can't have you tied to other obligations. 

And, I know you, if they would have asked you would have said yes. You  know you are not good at saying no when people ask for your help. 

SO, truly, let it go knowing that this is my will. There is no reason to wonder about the reasoning behind their actions because the truth is, I am the reason behind their actions. Be grateful that they listen to my voice as you do and that they are obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment