Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tough times...

My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you so much for what you have done in my brother's life!! You are awesome and your favor is wonderful!! 

God, I have some friends that are really going through tough times. Truth is, most of us are going through tough times of one kind or another. I pray God that you send us hope tonight. I ask that you show us the good future you have for us. Remind us God of all of the times that you have taken care of us in the past and give us complete confidence that you will take care of us now.

Your promises never change, you love never changes. What you did for us yesterday you will do for us again. You will rescue us. You will take us to new fields of glory in you. You are our strong tower and in you we will trust. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I am happy to come along side of you and walk you through the trouble. Or, if you let me, I can move inside of you and change you in the midst of the trouble. The change in you will last a lifetime. The change in the situation will only last a moment. 

I will love you no matter what. I will save you no matter what. I will prosper you, no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment