Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 2, 2014

Effective help...

My prayer:

I have such a hard time when you tell me not to do something God. Not just when it comes to "sin." but also, times like tonight when I so want to help and you tell me to wait. I know that you only tell me that when there is a really good reason but it is so hard to not jump in and try to make it all better. I hate to see people I love struggle. If I can do something, I feel like I should and a lot of times you tell me to go ahead and help; but, sometimes you say wait.

Maybe it is part of my control issues. I want to fix things. I don't like when things are broken or when people are hurting and I feel such a drive to "fix" it.

God, help me to wait for your timing so that my "help" can actually help. God I pray that you speak really clearly to me on this so I don;t miss an opportunity to help.

Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am God all mighty, the God above all god's the creator of the universe, the maker of all things. I am the great I am. I am the savior of he world. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am all powerful. I am all knowing. I am. 

I am big enough to fix any problem. I am wise enough to know when fixing the problem at hand won't fix the larger issue. I love my people more that anyone else could. I will take care of each of them and make sure they get exactly what they need when they need it. 

I love that you want to help and I often have a place for a heart like yours. But sometimes, that is is not in the plan. Just because you do not help, does not mean that help is not on the way. Just because you don't fix it, doesn't mean I won't fix it. 

I have a perfect plan in this situation and in every situation. The power of your help lies in your listening and obeying my voice. I will make your help impactful. 

Helping for the sake of helping is empty and useless. Helping where I lead you will change people's lives. Focus on where I will take you and see the miraculous. 

Trust me to be me in every situation, even those you are not directly involved in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment