Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 16, 2014

God's purpose...

My prayer:

Wonderful worship tonight God. Thank you for the time, the space and the people, all focused on you. Thank you for moving, thank you for healing, thank you for wisdom, thank you for the word on Boaz. 

You always bring us everything we need. Even the stuff we don't realize we need. You are such a GOOD DADDY!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have come for a purpose, really just one purpose. To love you. 

People spend so much time wondering about my will and my purpose. I really just have the one will and purpose. To love you. 

I have a purpose and an assignment for you, that is true. I have a plan that involves more people getting to me and letting me love them.  But the underlying purpose, plan, and mission is for me to love you. 

Don't make it more complicated. It doesn't have to be any deeper than that. Me loving you. That is the core that everything else stems from. Get fully centered in my love for you and watch the world change.

No comments:

Post a Comment