Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Daddy...

My prayer:

Happy Father's day Daddy!!!! Thank you for always taking care of me. Thank you for always teaching me. Thank you for your patience with me. Thank you for loving me no matter what! 

You are truly wonderful beyond words. My life would be completely worthless without you. 

Thank you for your promise to never leave me. 

What God Said Tonight:

I love you sweet daughter. You are mine and I am yours. You can count on our love. You can count on me. 

I am your daddy and I am so very proud of you. 

Run to me in your trouble and I will take care of it. I will defend you and I will take care of you now and forever. Rest in my arms tonight and know that my love for you can never be measured or exhausted. Sweet dreams daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment