Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's your life...

My prayer:

Wonderful God. How was your day today? Anything great happen, anything that disappointing you? Is there anything you want to talk about tonight? I am here and all ears.

I LOVE YOU

What God Said Tonight:

I have provided you with so many choices. Your life is truly like an all you can eat buffet. 

I ask that you seek me and listen to me in making those choices because I can and will help you to make the choices that turn out the best. But they truly are your choices. 

I have lots of ideas and options for your life. I have an assignment for you. But that assignment is not written in stone. That assignment can change direction based on your choices. Everything will work to your good. I will make sure of that. But your choices will choose the path. 

It is why I tell you to seek me, to ask when you need wisdom. I am and will help you with the choices whenever you want. 

Sometimes, if you don't hear my voice and you are really listening, it is just because it is completely your choice and I trust you to make the right one. Sometimes when you don't hear me and you are seeking me, listening to me, it is because I already told you the direction to go, but you have forgotten it. When you don't hear my clear direction, think about the last thing I told you about the choice. If you can't remember me telling you anything, make the choice that you think is best. 

When it comes down to it, it is your life. I am just here to help you live it to the fullest. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment