Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 20, 2014

Life with God...

My prayer:

Speechless God. Today has left me speechless. Happy to listen though. Tell me something wonderful...Well everything you say is wonderful so that should be pretty easy. Love you!

What God Has Said Tonight:

I am yours and you are mine. I say that to you often but I want to remind you of it tonight. I have claimed you as my own. I have marked you as a child of the Living God. Your life is not some random series of events. Your life is a purposeful fulfillment of my will on earth through you. 

I have you carved in the palm of my hand. I adore you. I have set you apart for a purpose. You are special. 

That means your life may not look like the lives of people around you. That means that I expect things from you that you don't see me expecting from others. That may mean that you don't always get to do what you want. 

But that also means that your purpose will change the world. That also means that we will live together for eternity. That also means that you carry my favor with you wherever you go and whatever your do. That is the trade off. 

And fact is, you really can do whatever you want. But when you follow your will and not mine you end up in situations that I have to pull you out of. If you follow my will, you avoid the pit falls. 

I love you. You are mine and I am yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment