Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pain...

My prayer:

God, I pray for the humility and wisdom to recognize your lessons in my failures. I pray for the humility and wisdom to recognize your lessons in our successes. I pray for the grace and humility to take no offence with others failures. I pray for the humility and wisdom to celebrate the success of others.

Thank you for who you are and all that you do.

What God Said Tonight:

Pain is not always a sign of failure. Pain is sometimes the indication of the exact spot to target your healing.

Pain is like a pointer. It shows you where you need work in order to go to the next level.

The hard part is, the pain doesn't always directly indicate the source of what needs work. That is where wisdom and seeking me comes in. Let me lessen your pain but let me also show you what your pain is pointing to. It is an opportunity to get healed and free from something that has been on you for years.

I love you and I will see you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment